Each country in Africa has various requirements set in place for issuing work permits, each with variating degrees of complexity and pre requisites. As no African union is set in place to standardise the requirements for working in these countries, Expat Africa Payroll have become the specialist in ensuring that the requirements for each African country is met and that the efficiency in attaining the relevant work permit is maximised.
Expat Africa Payroll work closely with the organisation or independent contractor to make sure that all the paperwork is completed and that any additional information is relayed to you as it may evolve. The work permit application is done on behalf of the independent contractor and as much of it is done without having to inconvenience them as possible up until their physical presence is required. Expat Africa Payroll ensures that the entire process is done in accordance to the specific requirements of that country, reducing the risk of denial of access.
We strive to ensure that:
· All paperwork is completed accurately
· Information is relayed to you on the progress made
· Complete compliance is met
· The work permit is received in a timely fashion
· All paperwork is kept on file for record purposes
· The entire process is done efficiently ensuring no processes have to be repeated